Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ohhh baby.

Kristynn and Justin came over Sunday morning for waffles and we were having a great time, except for poor kristynn. She was so pregnant. She was swollen and having pain her tummy. I felt so bad for the poor girl. She had to work two more days till she was on maternity leave, and still wasn't due for a whole 3 weeks. She went home to check her blood pressure and rest. I was texting her that night and it went something like this: I sure hope he comes tomorrow. She laughed at the thought. I told her to call into work and tell them she was in labor so she couldn't work. She told me she couldn't do that because she wanted to stay prn, and that would be lying. Such a hard worker this one. Anywhoot my alarm went off and I snoozed. Colby woke me up saying "uhhhh Rashell, you probably want to read your text." Ohhhh did I ever. Kristynn's water broke and she was at the hospital. I seriously was up and to the hospital is no time . I was freaking out the whole time. I got there, Dean was born and perfect. Mama did a great job, Daddy is still a little scared., and well Dean is as sweet as can be!


Dean Albert Woodmansee
9-17-2012
6lbs 5oz and 18 1/2 in long.

Pure perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment