Thursday, September 20, 2012

Some of the finer things in life.

Tuesdays are usually a busy day for me. I got called to young women's back in April as a beehive advisor. I love it. It's great because I still get to be in primary with my favorite 9&10 year old girls. It's makes for a busy Sunday, but there is so much cutesness around me to mind.  After work on Tuesday I got to go to the hospital to see Dean . He was perfect still. I love that little guy (I can't forget his mom and dad too.) Afterwards, I ran to young women's.I am living the dream, it's so fun to go hang out with those crazy girls. They seriously crack me up. Eight 12&13 year olds are a real whoot. We had such a fun activity where they got to teach a cooking class. Sassy Emma who loves to bake showed us how to make a delicious fruit pizza. It was heaven in your mouth. Kiara taught us how to make beach cupcakes. They are so cute. I'm thinking I need some kinda of party so I can make them. Any takers? Pam who is Martha Stewart in my eyes made Jolley rancher suckers and a drink that will blow your mind. I know that cause it blew mine. It's so fun to watch my girls get so excited. I just want to bottle up their cuteness and put it my pocket. So with school starting back up out relationship with the helms was suffering. We are talking big time. We went from being together 3-5 times a week to 1-2. It was getting a little ridiculous. We decided we needed a date night. Happy sumo was calling our names. Nothing speaks to us like 1/2 priced sushi. It was precious until it got cold and we had to go inside and out waitress hated us. We had the pleasure of  running into some true gems. We love Matt and Jesse and are glad to see they aren't dead.

1 comment: