Saturday, February 11, 2012

Friends.

Warning:
this post is boring, but it's more for the journal purpose.


The older you get, the more important good friends are. 
We all have friends from different times of our lives. 
I have some great friends. 
I have so wonderful memories with each and everyone one of them.
I have also lost some along the way, but you know what that's ok. 

Here are my nearest and dearest.
First let's start with my Middle school friends:
Kristynn 

Chantal

Snow College friends:
It is summed up with two numbers and one letter
L62.





Jerika, Jessica, Madisen, and Kiara. 

"Orem friends" 
Kate

Kelsey 
Sara

Whit and Kaiti

I have made other friends in my time, that have had such a impact on my life. I have also had great times with a lot of people. However, it's these friend I know, that in 20 years time I can call them and all is well. I may not talk with them all everyday, but when I do talk to them and it seems like no time has passed, and I am pretty sure that's what a good friend is.

Colby also has some of the greatest life long friends.




1 comment:

  1. Rashell! LOVE this post...I love you and I feel so blessed to have you as a friend. I'm happy that we get to be friends forever! I know you're always there for me and you know i'm always here for you! Love all our fun memories and can't wait to see what new ones we all make! Love you! You're the best :)

    ReplyDelete