Saturday, December 3, 2011

How embarrassing

My life story.
I am so embarrassing sometimes, but I think this takes the cake.
So.... On thursday, we were going to have a date night, but I have class till 8.
Well, When I got out of my class I was just tired and freezing cold 
So I just called Colby to see if I could pick something up, from a place with a drive through.
He said sure. So I stopped and ordered some delicious dinner.
Well I went to the window to pay, and my wallet was not
in my glove compartment where I always keep it. 
I was mortified. 
So, I asked the girl at the window who was about 16
if I could just give her my credit card # 
and she could type it in. She said it would be fine.
Well... after about 10 minutes of her and 
2 other teenagers trying they said they couldn't figure it out...
So I think the young boy felt bad and told me to just
take the food. So I did. 
I am so Embarrassed.
And it takes a lot to embarrass me.
So I brought the food home ate
and went back to pay after I ate. 
They only Charged me 1/2 price too.
Please tell me I am not the only 
special person who has ever done this?

2 comments:

  1. haha! you little scam artist you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha my Dad has actually done this once! He would probably not be happy with me sharing that secret.

    ReplyDelete