Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy Doobe.

Happy Doobe as my nephew would say. It's short for happy birthday, either that or two year old slang. You decide. I hit the big 2-4, crazy because I feel like I am still 18. I had such a fun birthday weekend, thanks to the ones who love me. My birthday was actually on a Sunday, so that obviously means it was a two day celebration. Saturday I went to target, my heaven on earth. I soaked up all the target goodness for as long as I wanted, ya know since its my birthday. I went to noodles and company for lunch, it's kinda becoming a tradition and I am ok with that. Then my friend Kelsey came over to start the party (Her sweet mama came from kaysville to watch Mac Mac so we could party all night.) Colby took the sister wives out to see Perks of being a wall flower. Please see if you haven't already. You will cry tears of pure joy. We then meet up with Alex, Chad, and Mel for a birthday feat. Sadly, it was the weekend of weddings and the Woodmasee's and Pilling's were out of town. Whomp whomp whomp. I missed them indulging in my birthday joy with me. I've forgiven them though.
Sunday was a special day. We went to my nieces primary program, which just happens to be Kelsey's ward so I got to sit with her and start my birthday off right. Colby's parents cooked me a fabulous brunch and it was time to get fancy for Amy's Halloween party. She was so sweet and made me everyone sing me happy birthday. It was a treat considering how much i love my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment