Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Disneyworld.

I went there for free once. Yes, fo free. Ok Disneyworld wasn't free, but my flight and hotel were. Thats basically free. Unless you are an accountant, then you'll see that's not free.

I know I have been in college forever, but I've had so many great experiences I'm considering never graduating. Some people thinking I'm kidding when I say that. UVU had been good to me. I've been able to be the Vice President if the communication honorary society for the last two years which has lead to the opportunity to attend NCA. This year it was in Orlando, since I was going for free it only made sense that we made a vacation out of it.

Colby and Logan found a great deal on a flight so the vacation planning was in full swing. We mentioned the great deal to the DeVores since we had talked about a trip to Disneyland and they booked it too! So it was a party at this point.

We all flew out the same day, but I flew out early in the day with my school friends to head to NCA. I honestly love NCA. It's so surreal to network with the people who write my textbooks and seeing what a big deal the Jancy show is. You learn so much going to NCA and makes you excited for research and future plans. While I was getting smart the rest of the party spent their days at Islands of Adventure drinking butter beer with Harry Potter and riding fun rides.

Since, Disney holds the softest spot in my heart we had to do Disneyworld. It was pure magic. Nothing compares. All my dreams came true, I may of got teary eyed when I saw Epcot for the first time, it was everything Barbies Birthday Party at Epcot made it out to be and more. We did all the parks, and ate every fat filled food we could get our hands on.

1 comment:

  1. I about died laughing when I read your comment about Barbie! I used to watch the movie atleast once a week and dreamed about going to disney world too! I didn't cry when I saw it but I felt like barbie :D

    ReplyDelete