Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas-ish.

We had such a fun Christmas time. We finished the semester with great grades, and half of our minds. Win-win. We went to a few parties and were spoiled rotten. Santa was so good to us. On Christmas Eve all of the extended Nelson's came over and we had a fest, nativity, and gift exchange. I love seeing everyone, they are all so nice and fun to catch up with. Like the 10 year old I am, I couldn't sleep for the life of me I had to use some Voo-do oils (essential oils) to get me to sleep. I woke up bright and early and Colby and I did our Christmas. Santa is such a nice man, especially since we didn't even leave any cookies out. Once we opened all our presents we went upstairs and woke Logan up to entertain us. Once he was up, we woke Tami up and opened more gifts. We had to of been really good this year. We finished the night off with the traditional fondu dinner that makes you feel like you've died and gone to heaven. It was such a great Christmas. I was able to remember what is truly important and focus on my savior. I'm so grateful for my savior and all that he sacrificed for me. #seriouslysoblessed

No comments:

Post a Comment