Friday, October 12, 2012

Conference

Oh boy was conference wonderful or what? I loved it. It was as always, just what I needed. I was mind blown when the missionary ages were changed. On a scale of 1-10 of likeliness If I would of served a mission at 19. Let's just say I would of been Sister Varela in some awesome foreign country. Done and done. I couldn't help but to think of all the wonderful young women I work and thought what wonderful missionaries they would all be! So many more wonderful young women will go on missions now, what a awesome experience for this new generation.

Last week my lesson was media influences, so I challenged all my young women to share their testimony via social media. I was so proud of how willing all those cutie pies were. I promised them a treat if they did. So I spent Saturday between sessions dropping of treats to some of my favorite girls.

Speaking of my favorite girls. We had our typically girls night out Saturday night while the men were at priesthood. It's such a fun tradition to have a girls night with my sisters-in-law, mother-in-law and my cute nieces and nephew. My two nephews on the way where there in spirit. So fun. I Only have pictures of the nieces and nephew though. Such is life when they are so cute.
I was even so lucky to run into some of my other favorites Jerika, Carla and Rivers at the mall when we were leaving.
So basically a wonderful weekend. Yep, that sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment