Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Balance

I think the secret to life is balance. Unfortunately, I don't have that down pact yet. Here's the deal. When you have a million things Going on in your life, sometimes it's hard to be really happy. This is real life people. Or, I could be cray cray and everyone else may enjoy feeling like chickens running around with their head cut off. I highly doubt it though. Is it just me, or when you think you have a rhythm down you get pushed a little off balance? There are so many hats to wear. How we do it? Here's to studying meanwhile dealing with this seasons first head cold in a messy living room, and Washing my scrubs for work tomorrow while thinking about my young woman's and primary lessons for this Sunday. Just wanting to cuddle in my bed with my husband. Cheers to the good life.

2 comments: